The event marks the launch of BPM Suite, the newest level of Resultmaker's Online Consultant software for creating and modifying e-form workflows.
Not just document handling, but genuine electronic case handling
BPM Suite lets you design electronic workflows that:
- Support multi-party processes.
- Ensure full traceability, so you always can document who signed what.
- Make it possible to involve third-party users, such as suppliers or accountants, on an ad hoc basis.
Attend the seminar and learn how BPM Suite can save you time and money
At the seminar, which will be held at Dansk Design Center in Copenhagen from 14:00-16:30 on December 7th, you can see BPM Suite demonstrated in practice and hear three talks (in Danish):
- BPM: Automate, document, optimize
- Electronic case handling with BPM Suite
- Business Process Management with BPM Suite: How difficult is it and what can it achieve (Report by a user)
What makes Resultmaker BPM Suite different from conventional document handling systems?
- It operates on data, not on documents. This means you can easily integrate it into your administrative system, and that you can use digital signatures.
- Its advanced workflows can work across multiple systems and administrative units, via the Internet.
What makes Resultmaker BPM Suite different from other BPM software products?
It has been thoroughly tested and has proved its value in the difficult and demanding public administration market, in Denmark, the Netherlands and Poland.
- It can easily be expanded to accomodate growing needs when the processes it supports become more complicated.
- Conventional BPM products produce process diagrams with an intimidating tangle of boxes and arrows. BPM Suite delivers a structured, easily accessible table of the process steps and their interrelations. This is particularly valuable if your enterprise is subject to external review.
- It's designed to support real-life dynamic processes. BPM Suite gives users a great degree of freedom and imposes restrictions only when necessary to avoid user errors.