Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:56:56 GMT
The citizens of Aalborg, Denmarks 3rd largest municipality, now have access to over 80 digital self service solutions. Aalborg’s IT department got a new platform for development of further solutions for both citizens and case workers.
The new platform went live on February 27th 2009 with the initial 80+ electronic forms and workflows. The strategy is to gradually extend the solution to allow more and more complex digital self service for the citizens.
What Resultmaker did
- Installation and configuration of the process platform
- Implementation of 82 forms
- Enabled Aalborg staff to implement new forms and processes in the future
- Integrated into ”NemLogin” (offical danish Single-Sign-On protocol)
- Prepared the system for integration by basing it on OIOXML, the Danish standard for data exchange between administrations
Anette Vainer, VP Sales
David Brandt, Senior Consultant